Tuesday, May 19, 2009

In case you're a retard like me...

...and/or impatient like me, here's a quick link to my Costa Rica posts. When my sister-in-law Melissa updated her blog with all the stuff from Christmas, she altered the date so that her posts would be in chronological order. Smart. Very smart. Perhaps a little too smart for people like me... my blog feed told me she had new updates, but every time I linked to her blog, I couldn't find them! Little did I know you could change the date and those dates were where I found the Christmas treasures!

Anyway, I'll update this post with new Costa Rica posts as they come. Happy reading!

All right, that's it! Some of you have some serious catching up to do! So get crackin'! And leave comments, please... that's the joy of blogging!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You're so funny. I love your new background too. I am going to check out your Costa Rica pics now.

Burke said...

I love this! Thanks for helping me remember the good times! Some of these pics I hadn't seen.

Jodi said...

Awesome trip and the next best thing to being there is reading through your blog posts. PS-I seriously enjoyed the maps. Like you said that were a nice touch.
Enjoy your summer, you've earned it!

Smith Family said...

What a trip! Check you out, skinny girl!

Louise said...

I loved looking at all your pictures. It made me feel like I had been there.