Sunday, June 21, 2009

Click on me!!!

Ok, so it took me a month to post my Costa Rica trip. But I FINALLY did it! And I don't think many of you realize it because your blog feeds say I haven't posted in like 3 months. Well, look at the post just below this one and you'll find links to all 7 posts of the 7 magnificent days in Costa Rica!

Happy Reading! Oh, and don't be super impressed with my memory of details... I pretty much copied and pasted everything that I wrote home in emails to Greg while I was on my trip. And I'm so glad that I did! There's no way I could have remembered all that stuff. So next time you're on a big trip, take the 20 minutes each night to email someone so you don't forget the magic!

Alright, enough reading this crap... scroll down to the good stuff!