Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Presenting... the new me!


My camera is broken right now, so Jill had a little photo shoot with me on her camera... and, well, how do I choose which fabulous pictures to actually post.

Truth is, I just wanted to post my new hairstyle but didn't want to take the time to really blog about it. So, what do you think? I've had "long" hair for a couple of years now but just really felt the need for something new and fresh. So I opted for the ever-so-trendy A-line bob...

Oh, but this is blog worthy... my hairstylist (who I adore) ALWAYS gets my hair color all over my face and hairline, so I look like this for a day or two after my appointments.

10 comments:

Jodi said...

Love the new do! Gorgeous... And you've inspired me to do something with my overgrown mop. Thanks.

Melissa said...

So Cute. But you always look good. And are you sure she is your favorite hairstylist?

Vickie said...

I love it! Very pretty!

Louise said...

Love your new do - love it, love it, love it :) You are so adorable and beautiful. Wow.
Love your #1 fan.

Louise said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathy said...

Very cute.

Ashley Lamb said...

love love love it!

Sarah said...

Looks great as usual sis. Nice sass a frass in the photos too.

Smith Family said...

I love it! Oh so adorable!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Very cute hair! You have the perfect hair for a bob. Some of us weren't blessed with shiny straight hair. You look great!