My friend Kathy has a fantastic combination of humor and artistic creativity that allows her to see things in a different, and usually comical way. Her blog is proof of that. And so are these "wall decorations."
So, one of my very first blog entries I talked about my new house. Some of you may remember that I named my office after Kathy for all the hard work she put in with me to get my house ready for move in. While I was on the Spendlove women Bahama Mama vacation, she left her "mark" in the closet of the office...
Another display of Kathy's style... I was at her house last weekend (while she was in FL, so she doesn't know about this...) and I found myself staring at this wall display:

Who would have thought that clumping all these different frames on a wall would look so cool? Oh, Kathy would. Of course. As I said to her roommates that day, "Well, that's Kathy for you. I think she could smear poop on a wall and it would look good."
But don't really try that, Kathy.
5 comments:
Rebecca, you don't know how much I needed this after the week I've had! Thanks for writing this, that was so nice of you.
And about those frames, I wish I had gotten to this sooner, but I have been wanting to change some of the pics so you were in there. And I wish they weren't crooked all the time, I will have to do something about that, too.
Well, I'm glad I finally got around to your ode now, Kathy! I've been meaning to do it all week... so I guess the timing was right.
Oh, and I did notice that Jill and Wendy were featured on the wall and I wasn't. :( It made me sad until Ashley and Ginny told me that you were planning on updating the princess picture frame... I can be patient! :)
What a nice post. Kathy truly is a great gal! The feet and handprints...that cracks me up. There is no end to Kathy's humor and wit.
I am glad you posted such a nice post about her. She deserves it!
I LOVE Kathy! She is fantastic...and I miss seeing her everyday. But I'm glad that I'm able to visit her at the square. Oh, and when Sean saw this posted, he added, "thats funny, because Kathy doesn't look a day over 294 months"...gotta love Sean's humor. Just as much as I love Kathy's humor :)
Sean's joke was funny. LOL.
Post a Comment