I had high hopes for today to be an "unbearably cute" day.
With the boys wearing outfits like this, how could it not be?
We even had some almost good snuggles with two babies on my lap.
(Austin is less than thrilled in this position)
Here's the crime scene:
Yes, I found out the hard way that clipping a baby's fingernails is quite difficult and poor Isaac happened to be the unfortunate brunt of my life lesson learned. The sweet thing barely whimpered for me to realize what I had done. I completely nicked his poor little thumb and I could not believe how much it bled. I know I'm not the first person to do that to a poor little baby, but it was the first time I did it to a poor little innocent child (not that I've done it to a grown, guilty teenager... although, maybe I should consider that as part of my discipline plan next year... ;)
5 comments:
They are so cute!!!
Oh poor Aunt Becca. I'll bet you felt terrible. We've all done it. Dad and I both did, but I started using baby fingernail scissors. The boys look adorable.
Good story, nice crime scene photos.
Those pictures of the boys are great. I love Austin's wide eyed look and Isaac's sweet face at the end. Plus all of the other photos. Poor little Isaac and poor aunt Rebecca. I've heard cutting babie's fingernails is tricky.
Post a Comment