This cute video is dedicated to the boys' daddy, my brother Shawn, who has been away for a couple of weeks in Asia. Shawn has watched the video of Isaac in a previous post many times, so I figured he might want to see this video that mainly stars Austin. It may not be as exciting as the other one, but Shawn will get to see live action of his little boy! I call it "Tummy Time".
Enjoy, Shawn! We'll see you soon!
2 comments:
Your nephews are so cute!
You don't know me. I'm Brooke's oldest sister, Angie. I surfed from her blog to yours and I just had to say THANK YOU! Your nephew content is so much better than hers. It has helped slake my baby boy thirst just a bit. They are so cute and I am missing them grow so much. So, thank you, from one twin boy aunt to another.
Post a Comment