Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thirty, Flirty and Thriving...

A year ago I posted about turning 29.

I'm here today to report back to you my sentiments of spending the last 365 days at this age.

Dear Twenties,

Get the hell outta my way... especially you, 29!
I'm ready for my next thirty years.

Love,

The 30-year-old Me


Appropriately celebrating the ending of an era at the happiest place on earth!

6 comments:

Amber Veater said...

i love your spunk! you're great! glad to see you still exist and you didn't fall off the planet. Happy Birthday to you, I love you!

Vickie said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

Louise said...

I love that picture of you in front of "It's a Small World".
I'll never forget your 30th birthday and was happy to share it with you. I guess I didn't want to grow up so staying 29 forever made me feel younger. I'm happy with my age now, but still don't want to grow up!!

Jodi said...

My dear you make 30 look good! Happy Birthday and I'll see in in March (right?).

Lorne said...

Happy belated birthday, 30 really, that means I'll be 30 this year too... what... I need some of your positive attitude about it. by the way what's in march? are you coming? -keely

The Mason Family said...

Lol- well now that I'm all excited about turning 29 in a few weeks...

Happy 30th (sorry it's late...we weren't virtually communicating much while in Utah--my mom doesn't have internet). But I did think about you and sent you warm fuzzy thoughts on New Year's Eve =)

You look beautiful and happy! Love you!