Here he is prepping the plane.
I just watched because it's not like I knew anything about anything...
Modeling our lovely earphones shortly after take off:
And I titled this post "I can fly!" because I really can!
I just watched because it's not like I knew anything about anything...
John told me that after we cleared Phoenix air traffic, he would have me fly for a bit. I was thinking, "oh ok... like how little kids think they're 'driving' the car on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Sure, John... I'll 'fly'." But I really did! To the point that it kind of freaked me out a bit. He obviously kept a close eye on all the gizmos and gadgets. But if we needed to climb or descend, I took care of it. And I kept us pointed toward San Francisco Peak in Flagstaff to keep us on course! So, yes, I can fly! :)
I purposely chose for us to fly to Sedona, AZ because I LOVE driving through all the red rock beauty up there... I couldn't wait to see it from above! I'll make you stop waiting now...
(For a desert rat, at least...)
Here's my neighborhood:
See those two pools back to back off to the right side?
Ok, go two houses down from the pool on the left and that's me!
No stalkers please...
Anyway, thanks again John for a great DATE!! And yes, we're totally counting this as a date... planned for, paired off and paid for. You're the best! ;)
Ok, go two houses down from the pool on the left and that's me!
No stalkers please...
Anyway, thanks again John for a great DATE!! And yes, we're totally counting this as a date... planned for, paired off and paid for. You're the best! ;)
1 comment:
What a fun date. Were you nervous? I use to get "white knuckles" when I flew with Dad. Back then my motto was "a family that flies together, dies together!"
verification word: eival - well you know what that is.
Post a Comment