Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Costa Rica: The Video Montage

Our friend Burke that went with us (the kid ALWAYS covered in sand) made this video the day after we got home and posted it on facebook and youtube so I could share it with all of you on my blog.

So, here's the first installment of my incredible trip. An overview, if you will. Detailed posts to follow. If only I didn't have a stinkin' job...

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks super fun! I can't wait to hear about it.

Steve Spendlove said...

Yeah, who needs a stinkin' job?! Oh wait, I do...

Looks like a ton of fun! Great vid too.

Louise said...

Wonderful, fantastic, great. We want more. We are so glad you had a good safe trip. Love Mom and Dad

Sarah said...

Yeaaay! Pura Vida! I am so glad you got to go zip lining, diving, horseback riding, etc. (that's what I can tell from the video). Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Costa Rica is so much fun everyone should go...well if they like playing outdoors.

The Spendloves said...

I wanna go...

Smith Family said...

What FUN! Looks like you had a BLAST!

Melissa said...

Wow, I thought this was scuba diving trip, but it was that and so much more. How Fun!

Jodi said...

WOW, not only does Costa Rica look incredible, but it look like you had the time of your life. I'm hooked Becca, sign me up I want to go to Costa Rica!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Wowza! That looks like so so much fun and incredibly beautiful too.

You were right! That was Glen City School in the picture on my blog (in front of the Kindergarten area). We must have been there to pick up Marianne from school when I was still too young.

CMabry said...

Wow Spendy, what a great trip! Love, love, love the smile on your face!

TamBaum said...

So I will have to hear all about it before early 2010. We need a destination for our ten year anniversary trip. And I heard a completely ghetto song on the radio today that reminded me of you. It came out when we were roommates and they played it all the time.

The Masons said...

Wow. Seriously, wow!

Stacey B. said...

Great video! Man, I want to go on a vacation and leave my little rain soaked state for a while. So JEALOUS!!

Melissa said...

I was just stopping by again to say HI!!! Hope you have a great day!!!