Today is somewhat of a magical birthday for me.
All growing up, whenever someone would ask my mom how old she was, she would say "29". Then once my older siblings hit their 30s, her response would change to something like "29..." and some smart-alec kid of hers (probably me) would add "for the 29th time".
So, here I am. The magical age of 29. I guess I have one full year to figure out why my mom chose these digits for her eternal age. I hope I can!
And for posterity's sake, here's a picture of me,
first thing in the morning on my 29th birthday.
first thing in the morning on my 29th birthday.
PS My wii fit age says I'm 31... not bad, considering others wii fit ages have been known to tack on a decade or so. Maybe I can get that age back down to normal this year.
10 comments:
Happy Birthday!!! I hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday! I'll forever remember your 21st birthday and all the fun we had. Live it up like you're 21.
(Remember my almost kiss with Chad Schmidt at your party? I still giggle when I think about it.)
I hope this birthday is just as memorable!
Happy Birthday sis! Hmm why did mom choose 29? Let me know what you figure out at the end of this next year. Love you!
Hope you had a great birthday! Sure love you! That is a grea Wii Fit age! I'm not going to share mine!!
I'm posting this here because apparently there is no place to post a comment for your profile summary. You are now 29, not 28. Unless you plan on immortalizing 28, which I don't think is the case since you have a whole post called "29". Just thought you should know. :)
Spendy-it was great to actually see you on your birthday, bad of me not to remember it was your birthday! Hope it ended up being great....you were great at 28, will be better at 29!
Happy Birthday Beautiful Rebecca!!!
happy birthday!
I totally remember your mom always saying she was 29. That used to seem OLD! But it sure doesn't anymore as I approach 29 this year.
hope you day was great!
-Susanna
Happy Birthday! Hope you had fun on your birthday, what did you do on your birthday??? Go to dinner with friends, chase some wondering babies down the street, hang out with friends kiss someone at midnight? Sounds like a blast!
happy very belated birthday! -sorry we didn't get to get together during christmas- looks like you had fun at disneyland, it's one of our favorite places to play and Hannah thinks it's heaven with all those princesses. -keely
Post a Comment