At least we think we're funny!Ok, but the point of this blog is to show you one of the shots and ask, "What do you think of when you look at me in this shot?"
I'll give you some time, if you'd like....
Do you need a hint?
Think Disney movies...
Do you see it now?
Yep, you got it...
The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

But after Becca worked some magic on the photo,
I now ask you what she asked of me...
"Imposters are a dime a dozen. So... you tell me!
Which one is the REAL Cheshire Cat?"
I now ask you what she asked of me...
"Imposters are a dime a dozen. So... you tell me!
Which one is the REAL Cheshire Cat?"
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have to be honest though I did not figure it out, but now I see! I love it! If you took those pj's back you might have to go get them again ;) And then you have to sow a tail just like that and put it on. I really like the tail :)
You guys are hilarious! It was fun seeing you today even if it was short!
I didn't get the Cheshire Cat until you pointed it out. But the bottom picture should have made the Christmas card. So funny!!!
-Susanna
Love it! Very funny...and I was thinking maybe you should have posted a few of the other shots of you in those PJ's...
Can't stop laughing; sides hurt; tears rolling down cheeks...
It is funny everytime I look at it!
Hey!! It's been toooo long. And I have really really bad facial recognition but I am pretty sure that I know your bf? Greg. Is he friends with a girl named Brittany Robinson, well now she's married, but she's my cousin (and was our roomate for a month, remember that fiasco?). But I swear I used to hang out with him years ago.. anyway you have to let me know if I am crazy, jamieandmorgan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment