Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I'm a GAP model...

...or at least that's exactly what I thought when I tried on these
SUPER skinny black capris.
(excuse the sweaty pit stains)
Right? Can you hear the GAP commercial music in the background.

Thanks to my new good friend Jodi, I had bags and bags of hand-me-down clothes to go through and provide:
a) tons of great new additions to my wardrobe; and
b) tons of good laughs with Wendy!


Peace out.

3 comments:

Wendy F. said...

Those were good times during your modeling debut...

And the word verification is doilrzi which is conveniently just the right adjective to describe my face in picture #2.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

You ARE a Gap model.
Fun. I love it! :)
-Susanna
P.S. Word verification was "nosiab." What's a nosiab?

Louise said...

Hey skinny-linny. Way to go.

(squarl is a new dance the Spendloves do. It's a cross between a square dance and the swirl.)