If you love Twilight beyond all reason and easily get worked up when others
call it out for the piece of crap acting and story that it is
(as you can tell I'm the opposite of a Twilight fan...),
then you shouldn't have clicked on this link.
Or maybe you should have...
I'm just warning you...
This is a video my friend Esther sent me that pokes a little fun at the beloved Twilight...
and a lifestyle that's quickly becoming to close for comfort.
Enjoy. I sure did!
call it out for the piece of crap acting and story that it is
(as you can tell I'm the opposite of a Twilight fan...),
then you shouldn't have clicked on this link.
Or maybe you should have...
I'm just warning you...
This is a video my friend Esther sent me that pokes a little fun at the beloved Twilight...
and a lifestyle that's quickly becoming to close for comfort.
Enjoy. I sure did!
Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.
5 comments:
What?!?
"You're in the family ward!" That's hilarious! I'm not a Twilight fan either so I thought this was super funny. My niece "forced" me to watch Twilight so at least I understood the humor.
I'm sending Marianne and Holly here to see this video. Hopefully they'll think it's funny (they're Twilight fans).
-Susanna
#1 Pure genius
#2 I adore you for being on Team Shocked and Appalled
#3 We are in the Morningside Heights ward, that was our building, and even though they thank the Manhattan 1st Scouts at the end, the one on the right is in our ward. Never seen "Edward" though so I'm pretty sure he's actually still in the singles ward ;)
#4 I will be re-posting this video in as many ways as is humanly possible so that others may partake.
That is all.
Hilarious! "You've been to Duck Beach 10 times!" I am not a fan of Twilight, try not to know much of anything about it. But I understand this based on my life.
Funny. thanks for sharing sis.
I have read all the twilight books, admit to seeing the movies, but I'm not some weirdo fan. Anyway...Kent and I laughed so hard at this little video. Love the mormon spin on Twilight.
Post a Comment