Oh well. It pays the bills... kind of.
Here's the many faces/emotions I'm experiencing today:
The "Don't Mess With Me Kid!" Look
Very appropriate for all 180 days of school.
The "Stressed Out about Life in General... and I have to WORK on top of it??" Face
Sure hope my car starts this morning...
"The Way I Really Feel" Face
Will my kids be able to read the insecurities written all over my face??
"The Way I Should Feel" Face
Check back later... I offer no guarantees this face will exist anytime soon.
Here's the many faces/emotions I'm experiencing today:
The "Don't Mess With Me Kid!" Look
Very appropriate for all 180 days of school.The "Stressed Out about Life in General... and I have to WORK on top of it??" Face
Sure hope my car starts this morning..."The Way I Really Feel" Face
Will my kids be able to read the insecurities written all over my face??"The Way I Should Feel" Face
Check back later... I offer no guarantees this face will exist anytime soon.Alright... I'm out! The teacher can't be late for the first day of school!
8 comments:
Good luck this year!!
ah Spendy I'm sorry you aren't excited! But I hope you remember just how great you are... you are the best teacher in the world. And I love you.
Amber is right. You are the best teacher in the world. I know and I'm not prejudice. I've been in your class!!
Good Luck RJ! You'll do great. And I love you too!
Knock'em dead! I can feel it, this is going to be a good year for you (7's are lucky don't you know).
PS-For what it's worth, I love you too, and that's not an obligatory family sort of love, it's a genuine "wish we were 20 again because you always knew how to make me laugh" kind of love
PPS-I am in no way saying my love runs deeper/is purer than Mom and brother love. That would be absurd! anyway...
Aaw sis. Yes, working in a career to fit a family without a family can be a thorn in my side at times. But hey, we're educated and able to support ourselves. That's pretty great you know.
I've been in your classroom too. You definitely have a knack for teaching and working with the youth. I hope you'll find the silver lining in teaching yet another year. You've got great facial expressions for it too :)
Love you!!
No matter what the face or the worries, you've gotta a super cute haircut.
Hey you are the best. I would love to have you be the teacher of my kids any day.
And I am sure you have touched the lives of so many already with all your skills and talents.
Have Superiffic Year!
Post a Comment