This is how I see it.
What a great poster. You totally should get one from Target. Who wants to be trendy anyway? It's all about being "spendy" in the RJS way :)
Hilarious...you definitely need that.
Awesome!
I am so glad you heart me! Thanks!
I think that would look awesome framed in your living room. And what an awesome friend to take a picture, email you, and point the whole thing.
That is way cool! I hope you get one.
That's hilarious! You should totally try to swipe one of those things.-Susanna
I {{heart}} that poster, except that is how our lives seem now! :( we don't see you any more.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a great poster. You totally should get one from Target. Who wants to be trendy anyway? It's all about being "spendy" in the RJS way :)
Hilarious...you definitely need that.
Awesome!
I am so glad you heart me! Thanks!
I think that would look awesome framed in your living room.
And what an awesome friend to take a picture, email you, and point the whole thing.
That is way cool! I hope you get one.
That's hilarious! You should totally try to swipe one of those things.
-Susanna
I {{heart}} that poster, except that is how our lives seem now! :( we don't see you any more.
Post a Comment