The G. Scott Spendlove Family
April 2006
April 2006
The last time the whole Spendlove family was together was in April 2006 for Shawn & Brooke's wedding in the Bountiful Temple. We took advantage of this very, very rare reunion to take family pictures. This is one of the proofs of my brother Scott's family... pretty sure it's not the best one. Kari's eyes are squinty and Scott looks stunned. With their oldest son Brad on a mission in Peru and the other two boys to follow before the previous son comes home, their little family won't be all together again until about 2014... which means that's the soonest our WHOLE family could be together again! See what I mean by "very, very rare reunion"?
I tag Jill Jill (hopefully this will get her blogging motor running), Kathy R. (because I love her pictures), Melissa (because she's our family pictorial historian) and Wendys (because she's new at this blogging business).
I tag Jill Jill (hopefully this will get her blogging motor running), Kathy R. (because I love her pictures), Melissa (because she's our family pictorial historian) and Wendys (because she's new at this blogging business).
4 comments:
This is an easy kind of tag. Thanks Rebecca.
i love you and i love your blog!!
Um, I didn't even know Wendy had a blog!
Great post...I'm going to do it even though I didn't get tagged.
Post a Comment