I can't get videos to load! I'm using the function from the create post screen like I always do, but it just thinks and thinks and thinks and then never loads. Melissa, it looks like you use Google video, or something. How do you do it? Does anyone else have problems loading videos or know of a better way for me to do it? I still have that video to post from Vegas and I'm working on a post of my twin nephews and have some super cute videos to post.
Alright, go ahead and click the comment button and help a friend out! :)
7 comments:
Sorry, Rebecca! I can't help you because I always use the function from create a post, and it always works for me. Maybe it's because your video is long? Good luck! I don't know of any other way to do it! Hey did you get your new background from Cutest Blog on the Block? I've been having major problems with getting a new one! Any advice?
I agree that it could be that your video is too big. I tried to load ones that were too big and it either took an hour or didn't work at all. Now I make sure to take shorter videos if I want to put them on my blog.
Well, the Vegas video was close to 3 minutes, so I kinda figured it was too long. BUT the videos I'm trying to load of the boys are less than a minute...
Kimberley, I got my current background from LeeLou's blogs. It makes my text look a lot smaller, so I have to post using larger text.
If your video is really big than sometimes it won't post.
Do you have Windows Movie Maker on your computer? I open my videos in WMM and click on "email" so that it will compress the video making it easier to post. Try it.
I don't know about the length...but if you put your video on the web first, then you can post it from there. This probably doesn't make sense. I'm really tired right now. I need to sleep. I'll think it through later. Maybe I can help you with it this weekend. I miss you!!! We need to hang out. Ok, I'm going to bed. Good night.
Thanks all! I figured out how to use google video for larger videos. Once it uploads, it's really slick to copy over into a post. I guess let me know if any of you need help with that!
Hey, only sometimes am I a little slow. Sorry, I didn't respond. I read this probably when you first posted it and it has never really been an easy process for me or one that I remember exactly how I did it so I could respond right away and then......But it looks like you got what you needed. Thanks for the Halloween card and you know you are welcome to come visit whenever, for however long as many times as you want. Please!!!! We would love to see you.
Post a Comment