Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm in 24th grade now...

Can it really be time already?? For me, it is! :(
Mesa Public Schools started back today.

My feet hurt from standing all day and I've never had to
pee so bad in my life from all the water I drank after talking all day!

1 day down, 179 more to go.
I swear going back to school is harder
on the teacher than it is the kid.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Back to school already? Bummer sis.
Good luck with the remaining 178 days this year. Hope you have a good group of kids to help inspire to use those math minds more.

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Wow. Back to school? Summer went by too quickly! Good luck with the new year!!!

Jodi said...

TGIF; there's nothing more satisfying than your first weekend after heading back to school. Hope it's a good one...

Spendy said...

Thanks, Jodi! I celebrated with a pedicure... I must be getting older because my feet hurt more than I ever remember them hurting!

luvmymunchkins said...

Wait! Where do you live? I want to visit with you. I'm in Queen Creek. BTW - This is cousin Becky's daughter.