For whatever reason, I've decided it's my turn to take a shot at this blogging business.
I never thought it was for me because I didn't have a husband and children to update the world on... and not that there's anything wrong with that. I've actually enjoyed being a fly on the wall to the lives of many old friends. And I've REALLY enjoyed the updates of stories and pictures of my new twin nephews via their mom's blogspot.
Then along came my friend Kathy's blog... it's hilarious to me and everyone who knows her. She doesn't have any kids or a husband to report on either and her blog is DEFINITELY worth the read! I'm pretty sure my blog will never be as entertaining as Kathy's but hopefully some of you will find it worth the couple of extra clicks and minutes of your web time.
So, give it a whirl if you'd like. But a little disclaimer first... two actually: I can't promise 100% humor, unless you're my best friend Jill who seems to always find me humorous. And, don't forget, I'm a math teacher for a reason... words and I never really came to an understanding!
3 comments:
So you caved and now you have a blog. Good for you. Maybe we can keep track of you more. :) The pictures of your new home are very professional. I'm so glad I bought me a di-ga-tal camera. Have a great time with Brooke, Austin and Isaac.
This post made me laugh. A lot. Of course you don't have to have a husband and kids to blog! I'm glad you think my life is still worthy of blogging even though I'm single. Thanks for the compliments.
You do make me laugh. It's true. I'm just excited that I was mentioned on your blog... and, I've been thinking of starting a blog as well...Kathy is a true blogging inspiration!
Post a Comment