Remember my post about being a Body Attack instructor?
Well, it's official... I passed!
I'm a certified Body Attack instructor! :)
So what does that mean? Two things:
1) I can teach a class in a time slot of my own (if one ever opens up, that is...)
BUT, most importantly...
2) I set a goal and achieved it.
Boo-yah.
Well, it's official... I passed!
I'm a certified Body Attack instructor! :)
So what does that mean? Two things:
1) I can teach a class in a time slot of my own (if one ever opens up, that is...)
BUT, most importantly...
2) I set a goal and achieved it.
Boo-yah.
11 comments:
Yeah! By the way, my trip to the moon has been delayed for a while, but I WILL be an astronaut one day. In case you were worried that you were the only one who could set and achieve goals...
Way to go Rebecca. I had no doubt.
You have been setting goals and achieving them since you were a little girl.
you continue to amaze me. all the time. without end.
CHECK!
Congratulations Rebecca Jean!! That's quite the accomplishment in my opinion - those workouts are intense. That's awesome.
Buenisimo :)
Boo-yah indeed.
The world is your oyster! Enjoy!
Fan-freakin-tastic job! So proud of you!...and can't wait to work out with you when you finally come home! I'm having spendy withdrawals.
So, you're pretty much awesome! Congratulations to you!
-Susanna
P.S. I'll be looking for those pictures...
:)
Awesome!!!
congrats. btw they do have that class at Mavericks gym in ventura- I met one of the instructors who teaches it and she said they are always looking for good subs (she's a friend of Nicole's(Hardesty/Gardia). not that you are ever here long enough to teach a class but anyway, it was great to see you last time you were here. -Keely
You go girl! Hahahaha that's awesome!
Post a Comment