... in MY jeans???
Booty A:
Booty A:
Booty B:

Vote on the side bar.
Seriously. Do it.
(I know... it's sick that Steven can even fit in my jeans and he's a good 100lbs heavier than me! BUT in my defense he had a long shirt on covering half of his uncovered booty and the unzipped zipper he couldn't zip up. And, this was his doing... I didn't ask to feel insecure about my "size"...)
8 comments:
You definitely win! Booty B for sure.
It's ALL in the hips! :)
... but still gotta give him props for that..
Booty B definately booty B
Unfair posing. You gave yourself a much more flattering angle.
You win hands down, but I must give Steve mad props for having the guts to take a picture in skin tight pants.
So Steve actually does not fit in your jeans at all so you should not feel size conscious at all. Besides most men have thin legs and not nearly the same shape to their hips and butts as women. You look way better despite the variance in pose and angle.
But funny post and funny boyfriend.
ps you need to look at S&B's video post of A&I saying the word music. It's hilarious.
I have been waiting for a new post from Spendy. I guess a couple of butts will have to do for now.
That's hilarious! Booty B wins, no question.
-Susanna
I'm sorry, but I had to vote for booty A. The skin-tightness won me over. And the fact that they weren't zipped changes EVERYTHING...I had a boyfriend once try on my tightest pants AND zip them all the way up. Very disheartening. I'm still in therapy.
Post a Comment