These are my ugly couches (and covers) that I've had for almost SIX YEARS!

And now, thanks to these beauties...
(and the smoking deal I got on them)


... these couches
(the ugly ones, remember)

... are right where they belong.
In a college apartment.
(Thanks Greg for taking them off my hands and out of my house!)
7 comments:
I LOVE your new couches! Where did you get them?
Hey - I loved those couches! Lots of memories on them :) Your new ones are mighty good looking! Check out your nicely decorated house!
They are beautiful and we are so happy for you. Maybe a tinge of jealousy (just kidding). Hope you are doing well.
Very Nice, Rebecca! Miss Ya!!
Ooooh, I like them! Maybe Darin and I can make out on them!!!
And I see a picture of the boyfriend has made the blog! What is that supposed to mean?
Nice couches sis. What was the screaming deal you got on them? They look nice in your home.
Post a Comment