I hammered the anchors into the earth...
... and Tamra secured the wires around the trunk.
Ta Da!
But then I wanted to pull out the previous support post, and Tamra wasn't about to let this Kodak moment pass her by! Use the sidebar poll to vote for your favorite booty shot!
Booty #1
Booty #2
Booty #3
Booty #4
I can't wait to see the results!!
Booty #1
PS That very night, we had a HUGE monsoon... and guess who was still standing proud in the morning? Yep, my little tree! (I kinda feel like it needs a name...)
10 comments:
So I had to check out your blog and I loved it! Now I feel a little caught up on things. . . umm, booty number 3 get's my vote!
You really are "the best"!!!
Woo hoo for the little tree withstanding the winds. Strong work ladies! I think you should name the tree Charlie, in honor of Charlie Brown's little tree that could. Nice bootylicious photos, funny poll.
Can I just say- "You are hilarious RJS!" I totally enjoy your blog.
You must have been inspired to act to save the tree when you did. You are a spiritual giant--but of course I always knew that! :)
I voted.
I love your blog. I love your little tree. And I love the booty you got from me. Love Lucy
You crack me up. I am probably the only one that voted for #1 but you gotta love the garment view. And I love your new background.
#1 was a close second to #3. The straight-on booty shot had to get my vote. Too funny!
Good work on saving your little tree. He looks so happy now!
Looks like the poll closed before I had a chance to vote...sad. I love all the shots, but I'd go with the favorite...Booty #3! It's a great one. :)
I love you so much I want to eat you for dinner! Why aren't we friendly more frequently? You make life so much more spicy! I love your song list too. Mercy and Hometown Glory are my new favorite songs of the moment. Let's be friends :)
Post a Comment